10.04.2008

Kinda Crabby

Posted by Picasa

Crab Spider, Family Thomisidae

Not enough sleep last night so I'm feeling a little crabby this morning...
Both my camera batteries are dead. Not a good thing, particularly since I am going on a bird hike this morning -- Treebeard's last official bird hike as a ranger. Just watch, he'll find something spectacular out there and I won't be able to share it with you.
Like I said -- a little crabby this morning.
Oh well, hope you're feeling a bit more perky. Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing shot. For sure, outstanding effort

Anonymous said...

Why is it crab spiders are so photogenic compared to their cousins??

swamp4me said...

roentarre,
Thanks for the compliment. Lucky for me that crab spiders are so cooperative.

wren,
Could it be that they know they are pretty and want to make sure that we know it, too? ;)

Unknown said...

You're the second blog on my blog roll that I've read in past 5 minutes to have "camera issues" ... but understandably, it's the camera that feeds the posts, and brings them to life. Excellent photos, as always!

swamp4me said...

bob,
My camera issue wasn't really much of an issue with the camera itself - more with the camera's operator. Kind of dumb to have two batteries and let both of them die :)