11.17.2005

Mind If I Come In?

By rights, I should be posting this on SwampStuff since it happened in the work swamp. But it's early and I forgot to tell 'Hello' to change blogs...

Most of the time hunting hounds are wary and hard to catch. Not this fellow, he came right into the office yesterday morning. He's young and inexperienced and he was tired after being out all night. Despite the fact that he's wearing a radio collar, his owner hadn't been able to locate him. Luckily the dog's regular collar had a tag with the owner's name and phone number. Good thing, too. I don't need another dog right now ;)




It's tough being a dog...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

although he could use a pair of undies in this shot . . .

Anonymous said...

hehe, yeah, undies might help...
-s4m

Jenn said...

Hey, he's a dog, folks. That's what being a dog is. (the other canine sex is called, ahem... Well, you know. The B* word.)

He's a cutie.

R.Powers said...

What a nutty dog!

swamp4me said...

Could have been worse...before I picked up the camera he was looking quite noble (well, as noble as a hound can look), but as soon as I pointed the camera in his direction he started, uh, grooming his nether regions. I caught him when he yawned between washing cycles. Dogs! You gotta love 'em.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Swampy, I would gladly have loaned you a YPS!! Official Whoopsie! sign.

R.Powers said...

Hey Swampy and family,
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Goble-dee-gobble-dee Goo!